You can LIVE in Clark County. Your salary will go even further, simply by living in Nevada! We have NO state income tax and a cost of living that is lower than the national average.
Our Professional Salary Table (PST) was created in collaboration between the Clark County School District and the Clark County Education Association. Base salaries are between $50,115 to $101,251. For more detailed information, please click HERE and see Article 26.
- Those without previous full-time, contracted experience earn $50,115 for the ﬁrst year.
- Some licensed professionals (e.g. school nurses, school psychologists, ROTC instructors, Business and Industry licensees, and those with a related specialist degree) are eligible to be placed higher on the Professional Salary Table.
- Add our generous beneﬁts package to the $50,115 through $101,251 salary range and that amount translates to $71,172 through $133,478.
Student Loan Forgiveness
Borrowers of certain U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) loans may qualify for deferment, forbearance, or Education (USDOE) loans may qualify depending on the type of the loans and when the loans were made.
- Coverage for dependents, domestic partners, and spouses
- Review the different beneﬁt plans
Home is Possible
The “Home is Possible” grant program helps make the dream of home ownership a reality for qualiﬁed Nevadans. The grant provides up to 4% of a loan’s value for a down
For more detailed information about this or one of the many other programs go to the Nevada Housing Division website.
- Nevada is one of the very few states that does not have an age requirement in order to retire
- Vested in 5 years
- CCSD contributes 29.25% of employee’s salary, at nearly no cost to the employee
Discount Partnership Program
Through the Clark County Education Association, community businesses offer reduced fees/costs for a wide variety of services and products for licensed professionals. Take advantage of major discounts to nationwide venues and theme parks for the entire family.
SO MUCH MORE THAN THE STRIP
Clark County is home to Las Vegas, an oasis in the Southwest and one of the most exciting and diverse cities on the planet, featuring world-class shows, concerts, and dining experiences. Check out a few of the reasons why over 2 million folks call Clark County their home.