Frequently Asked Questions
CCSD offers a wide range of job opportunities respective to your field of choice. Currently, we employ over 40,000 people and have over 1,200 unique positions in the licensed, support, technical, and central office professions. We encourage you to click the “Get Started” button and connect with our team!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us here.
Where can I begin my application?
You can create a general profile with your application HERE. Your profile is maintained in the system whether you choose to apply for positions or not. Should you choose to stop working on it and continue at a later time, please make sure to save your changes and exit the application. You can pick up right where you left off by visiting ccsd.net, heading to the Jobs tab, and clicking Start or Modify Your Application. We encourage you to connect with a recruiter for licensed positions before applying to a position.
How can I connect with a recruiter regarding a licensed position?
Will application assistance sessions be provided again?
At this time, we will not be hosting application assistance sessions.
Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Yes! It’s encouraged that you apply for multiple positions that interest you as this will increase your chances of interviewing.
However, you may apply only once to a job posting/opportunity. Please be advised that we accept applications throughout the entire school year.
I have an out-of-state teaching license; can I still apply for a licensed teaching position?
- Absolutely! It is not a prerequisite to have a Nevada license in order to apply with our district. Please keep in mind that you will need to possess a Nevada teaching license to receive an official offer of employment from CCSD. We encourage you to apply for your Nevada teaching license as soon as you’re able to do so as not having a valid Nevada teaching license can delay your start date with CCSD.
- All licensure and reciprocity is handled by the Nevada Department of Education. You may visit their website at doe.nv.gov to learn more about obtaining a Nevada license.
How do I reset my username/password?
Once you reach the login page, click Forgot username? or Forgot password? It will ask you to provide information and send a reset link to the email address you have on file.
How do I check the status of my application?
- Visit CCSD Career Search
- Click “Sign in” on the top right corner of the page
- Make sure to review and provide answer to “Statement of Truth” section
- Enter username and password for your account and click “Login”
- Once logged in, click on “MY JOBPAGE”
- The first tab will be the “My Submissions” tab. Here you will be able to see all the CCSD jobs you have applied to. On the right side of each job, you will see a general status.
What attachments am I required to upload?
The job description for the selected position provides all the requirements needed to complete your application. Pay particular attention to the “Position Requirements” section of the job description. Your application will not be considered complete until the required documents have been submitted.
How do I upload my attachments?
Once in your application profile, you may upload attachments under the Attachments section.
Where can I learn more about UNLV’s NV-EPIC Programs?
You may be a good fit for one of UNLV’s NV-EPIC supported programs if:
- You are not a licensed teacher
- You have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- You are interested in working in early childhood education, elementary education, or special education
You have earned 60+ college credits or an associates degree from an accredited institution
You are currently employed as a paraprofessional or school support professional in CCSD
You have permission from school admin to complete the program and conduct student teaching hours in the classroom
You are interested in working in early childhood education, elementary education, or special education
Please contact Diversity-Workforce@nv.ccsd.net to learn more about other teacher pathway programs.
SO MUCH MORE THAN THE STRIP
Clark County is home to Las Vegas, an oasis in the Southwest and one of the most exciting and diverse cities on the planet, featuring world-class shows, concerts, and dining experiences. Check out a few of the reasons why over 2 million folks call Clark County their home.